26 Things

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

26 Things Update

So yesterday marked exactly 3 months until my birthday, so it's time to evaluate how I'm doing on my list...

#2- last night was my third week co-leading worship at Community Group. This is something I have been wanting to do for a while, and adding it to this list is adding extra motivation. A few more weeks, and Ian is going to have me lead by myself. That's when I'll officially check this one off the list. Progress.

#4- I started my article. Just might post it here when I'm finished.

#5- I have created four cards to sell on Etsy and started my seller's account. I have posted one of the cards here. This was a little more time consuming than I thought, so I have yet to post the others. Soon to come.

#7- My lovely friend Rachel patiently taught me the basics of crocheting the other night. I'm slooooowly figuring out my own rhythm and am planning to make my first project an infinity scarf. I might be 27 by the time I finish it, but at least I learned which equals one completed task :)

#12- A couple weeks ago I met with one of the worship leaders at my church, Reality LA. Her name is Rebecca and she graciously agreed to meet with me (a stranger) and share her experience as a musician, worship leader and woman of God. It was great to learn from her journey and gain insight for my own life. I recommend seeking people out, I've been amazed and blessed by how open people are to making time. We didn't have coffee, but I think it still counts!

#25- My new vocal teacher rocks. We have only met a couple of times, but he is already have a huge impact on me as a vocalist. I felt instantly comfortable with him and he has already spoken into my life big time. I told him that and then some :) He is such a God-send and I'm excited to see how God will use him to continue breaking me out of my shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment